As marketing intern at Plandisc you will have plenty of chances to translate theory into practice. You will be involved in many projects of differing sizes, and should be able to take on creative independent tasks, but also more routine tasks. We are eager to see our intern take on responsibility from day one. As an example this means that you will have your own marketing budget for spending on SoMe campaigns. We will of course provide you with all the support and coaching that you will need.
It is important that you are fluent in Danish and English writing. If you master another language also that would be an advantage. Furthermore you should have the following qualifications:
- Structured and able to work independently
- Responsible and gets the job done
- Thorough with an eye for details
- Experience with MS Office
- You must be a student, and have an intern period of at least 5 months
During the intership you will take part in the following tasks:
- Creating campaigns
- Creating and monitoring SoMe campaigns (Facebook, Adwords, etc.)
- Wring email newsletters and blog posts for our website
- SEO optimization
- Supporting our costumers
- Extending and maintaining our Plandisc Academy
Who is Plandisc?
We are the startup behind an online year planning tool. The tool is unique in it is circular presentation of the plan. Among our users are schools, communication agencies, labor unions, municipalities and many more. We are currently experiencing a rapid growth in Denmark and abroad.
We can offer you
- An existing work day filled with challenges
- Talented, dedicated and friendly colleagues
- Plenty of opportunities to develop professional and personal skills
If the above has caught your interest, don’t hesitate to send your application and CV to Torben Stigaard, email@example.com (tlf. 42 53 13 33). Please also include your grades from the courses you have taken as part of your education. We hold job interviews regularly. Work location: Aarhus